Current annual membership fee is $125 per person. New members joining the club also pay an initiation fee of $35. These fees are subject to change and will be confirmed upon application for membership.
- Membership fees will be non-discountable and non-refundable.
- Memberships may not be shared with another person.
- Membership in the club is restricted to those of legal drinking age in Ontario (19+ years).
- The club membership year runs from January to December.
- Membership provides first priority to claim a seat at our eight monthly tasting events which typically include samples of 6 to 8 wines along with cheese, fruit and crackers.
- Members are also able to purchase a ticket to our fabulous Christmas Gala at the member rate within their membership year.
- Members are also able to purchase tickets for special events during the year eg. wine pairing dinners, our annual fun wine buying weekend tour and for other events that may come up.
- Members are able to sample wines and then purchase them from wine vendors who present to the club.
- Many of the wines presented are not available at the LCBO so this provides a unique tasting and buying experience for members.
- Members are expected to support our wine presenters by purchasing wines on a regular basis (however members do not have to purchase every wine sampled).
- Wine orders are co-ordinated and delivered to a single location for member pick up: this saves costs to the members and increases efficiency for the vendors.
- Members are able to purchase raffle tickets at each tasting event for the opportunity to win a beautiful raffle prize donated by the presenters.
- Proceeds from the raffles help to fund the club activities and any surplus is used to enhance our annual Christmas Gala.
- Members are expected to volunteer to assist with set up and pouring at monthly tastings.
- Members may also apply to join the volunteer committee and assist with the running of the club: positions available will be announced from time to time.
Our membership is FULL for the current membership year but we are happy to add your name to our membership waiting list.
Please send an email to the club at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the full name(s) of everyone who would like to be added to the waiting list along with their email address(es).
Please also indicate how you found out about the club eg. website, Facebook, friend, etc.
In the meantime, you may attend events as a guest (space permitting).
ATTENDING AS A GUEST
ATTENDING AS A GUEST
- To attend as a guest you MUST register in advance for EACH tasting event: please send an email to the club at email@example.com indicating the name(s) and email address)es) of everyone who wishes to attend. Please also indicate how you found out about the club eg. website, Facebook, friend, etc.
- We will confirm back to you if we have a spot available for you for that tasting event.
- We cannot admit anyone without a prior registration due to Ontario Liquor Licensing Laws.
- All guests must be 19+.years.
- Guest fee is currently $25 per person per REGULAR tasting. Fees are subject to change. Special event fees vary.